Ardesco is Ericsson’s reference design that accelerates and simplifies the building of cellular IoT devices. The reason why this is possible is because Ardesco offers most of the tools needed for building cellular IoT devices, meaning that enterprises can get access to hardware schematics, development tools and an associated software stack, which will help them to accelerate their product development (shorter time to market/reduced cost).
Click here to know more about Ardesco device.
- NB-IoT and CATM Modem from Nordic Semiconductor (nRF9160 with 64 MHz ARM Cortex M33 and 1 MB Flash, 256 KB RAM)
- Arm TrustZone and Arm CryptoCell on nRF9160
- Slot for eUICC (Embedded Universal Integrated Circuit Card) and Nano SIM backup
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) from Qorvo
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0 from Nordic Semiconductor (nRF52840 with 64 MHz ARM Cortex M4 and 1 MB Flash, 256 KB RAM)
- Temperature, Humidity, Air Quality Accelerometer, Piezzo buzzer sensors
- 1250 mAh Re-chargeable Battery
- 3-color LED
- 8MB flash connected to the 9160 via a SPI interface
- Debug interface and grove interface for Ardesco development kit
- Size: 45x80x12.7mm