BC66 is high-performance, multi-band LTE Cat NB1 module with extremely low power consumption. The ultra-compact 17.7 mm × 15.8 mm × 2.0 mm profile makes it perfect choice for size sensitive applications. Designed to be compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS M66 module in the compact and unified form factor, BC66 provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GSM/GPRS to NB-IoT network.
Several breakout boards are available on the market to easily test the functions. Quectel also provides its DevKit.
- Compact LPWA module with ultra-low power consumption
- Bands: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26*/B28/B66
- Low power supply voltage: 2.1–3.63 V
- QuecOpen® solution minimizes application design
- Specialized PSM_EINT for easy module wake-up via external interrupt
- Build-in eSIM reserved
- Multi-band and rich external interfaces
- Compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS module, easy for future upgrading
- Embedded with abundant Internet service protocols
Further information are available on Quectel web site.