BG96 is an LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1/EGPRS module offering maximum data rates of 375 kbps downlink and uplink. It features global frequency bands, ultra-low power consumption, and is compatible with Quectel LTE Standard module EG91/EG95, LPWA module BC95-G/BG95, UMTS/HSPA module UG95/UG96 and GSM/GPRS module M95.
Several breakout boards are available on the market to easily test the functions:
- Cat M1/Cat NB1: LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/ B19/B20/B25/B26*/B28 LTE TDD: B39 (For Cat M1 Only)
- 3GPP E-UTRA Release 13
- Compatible with eUICC and 3GPP Embedded SIM Remote Provisioning Architecture
- Control via AT commands.
- USB 2.0 × 1 (With High Speed up to 480 Mbps)
- UART × 3
- PCM × 1
- ADC × 2 (15 bits)
- GPIO × 2 (I2C and UART3 Can be Re-configured as Extra 4 GPIOs)
- (U)SIM ×
- 1 NETLIGHT × 1 (For Network Status Indication)
- STATUS × 1 (For Power ON/OFF Indication)
- Main and GNSS Antenna Interfaces
Further information are available on Quectel website.