SimCom SIM800C Module
SIM800C is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in a SMT type, which can be embedded in the Enterprise´s IoT Device. SIM800C supports Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power consumption.
With tiny size of 17.6*15.7*2.3mm, it can smoothly fit into slim and compact demands of customer design. Several breakout boards are available on the market to easily test the functions.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
- GPRS multi-slot class 12/10.
- GPRS mobile station class B.
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+ Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900MHz) ...
- Compatible with eUICC and 3GPP Embedded SIM Remote Provisioning Architecture
- Control via AT commands.
- (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCom enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range 3.4 ~ 4.4V.
- Low power consumption.
Further information are available on SimCom website.