Telic SBC AVL 4G Device
The SBC AVL 4G is equipped with LTE Cat M1 Module Ublox SARA-R412M. In areas where that network is not yet sufficiently available, the SBC AVL 4G continues to work with 2G technology as a back-up. By support of 1-wire- and serial interfaces, the SBC-AVL 4G suits for use in commercial telematics applications. The setup of the device is facilitated by compact dimensions and integrated antennas. A further cable installation is not necessary. The combination of the American Navstar GPS and the Russian Glonass leads to a very precise positioning and a fast first fix.
- CAT-M1 Connectivity with GPRS fallback
- Internal GSM/GPS antennas
- integrated CAN Bus
- Integrated 3D accelerometer for motion detection
- Support for 1-wire enables telematics applications e.g. for driver identification or temperature monitoring
- External voltage range: 7V -32V
- Battery Capacity: 660 mAh (LiPo)
- Low power consumption in sleep mode to minimize impact on the vehicle's battery
- GPS and Glonass
Further details are available from the producer's web site.