RUT240 is an industrial 4G LTE Wi-Fi router for professional M2M & IoT applications.It is widely used for 4G backup, Remote Connection, Advanced VPN, and tunneling services in IoT networking solutions.
WAN failover ensures automatic switch to alternative backup connection in case of any connectivity issues. The Wi-Fi is functional in both: Access point and Station mode at the same time.
Further details are available at the manufacturer´s website.
- 4G (LTE) – Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps, 3G – Up to 42 Mbps, 2G – Up to 236.8 kbps
- WAN FAILOVER:Automatic switching to available Backup connection
- WIFI Wireless Access Point with Hotspot functionality
- RMS:Compatible with Teltonika Remote Management System
- Casing material: Aluminium housing with DIN rail mounting option, plastic panels
- Dimensions, L x W x H: 83 x 74 x 25 mm
- Weight: 125 g
- Mounting options: Bottom and sideways DIN rail mounting slots.