RUT955 is an industrial LTE Cat 4 router that delivers high performance and GNSS location capabilities. Ethernet, Digital, and Analogue I/O, RS232, RS485, GNSS (GPS), microSD, and USB interfaces allow for a variety of industrial application scenarios. Equipped with connectivity redundancy via Dual SIM failover. It comes with RutOS which is packed with advanced software features, like Modbus, SNMP, TR-069, NTRIP, MQTT, and multiple VPN services.
Further details are available at the manufacturer´s website.
- 4G (LTE) – Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps, 3G – Up to 42 Mbps, 2G – Up to 236.8 kbps
- DUAL SIM for additional connection reliability
- GNSS Global Navigation Satellite System for location services and time synchronization
- I/O: Multiple digital and analog inputs and outputs for equipment control and event notification
- SERIAL PORTS RS232/RS485 serial communication interfaces
- RMS:Compatible with Teltonika Remote Management System
- Casing material: Aluminium housing, plastic panels
- Dimensions, 100 x 110 x 50 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 287 g
- Mounting options: DIN rail (can be mounted on two sides), flat surface placement.