Get subscription updates notifications
The following tutorial shows how to get subscription updates information directly from the service portal.
1. From the service portal home page, use the navigation menu to select "operation --> automation --> trigger management --> create new"
2. In the "select target" window, select "enterprise --> organization name" and click on "next"
3. Select the corresponding rule category and then click on "Next".
4. Create your rule by selecting "create rule --> input conditions". Then,select "send STOMP notification" and enter the Identifier. Then click on "next".
As an alternative, consider to use email notifications instead.
5. Select owner and click on "next"
6. Get the STOMP queue name, which will be used to receive the messages
7. Create your own STOMP client to receive the messages with your credentials, for instance